Shopify: a buy or new guidance means stay away for now?

At this price, would you buy? Lets say I dont mind if it goes down even lower and the stock price would do ±0% return over the next 6 months, would you buy at this price? Or wait for it to go even lower (if it does)? I was never interested when SHOP was over 1000 but since its below 900 im looking at it closely and at today's price I consider opening a small position. I would wait about a month to do so since I have no cash at the moment, but Im wondering what this community thinks of it.

Also what are your positions if you have some?


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *